Techni-Grip Workholding System was born directly from our manufacturing company’s efforts to solve a number of work holding challenges, that all CNC mill work creates.
We wanted to solve the challenges of the following:
- Part stability and security when in the cutDimensional repeatability
- Reducing raw material requirements for work-holding purposes
- Improving work-piece accessibility
- Standardizing work-holding thereby greatly reducing dedicated tooling and fixture costs
- Providing the ability to run large or multiple workpieces on the same fixture
- Eliminating the need for soft jaws in as many cases as possible
- The ability to swap fixtures from machine to machine without complications
- Reduce the amount of torque required to secure workpieces thereby reducing the preloaded stress in the raw material/workpiece when in the cut.
What People Say
“After realizing the substantial savings in tooling costs attributable to our Techni-Grip 4th axis assembly, I decided to incorporate both of their TombStone configurations in our horizontal cells.”~Todd Reitan
“…Techni-Grip vises are very rigid and allow high metal removal rates without the typical ‘pull-out’ problems of more conventional vise designs. This is very helpful to us when demonstrating the maximum capabilities of our machine tools.”~Alan Hollatz
“…The Techni-Grip tombstone is a terrific tool to maximize cellular machining capabilities while reducing the number of pallets required.”~Brian Cox